We hold ourselves, our suppliers and our partners to the highest standards of integrity.
The Auditor Hotline provides a secure and confidential method for anyone to report suspected fraud, unethical conduct, or business irregularities related to Aramco Asia businesses. Aramco Asia provides several channels (mail, e-mail, and phone) for raising these concerns. Please use the channel below that is most comfortable for you.
Aramco Asia Korea. Ltd.
45F, Three IFC, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro
Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, 07326, Korea
Phone: +82 2 6270 5566
What to Report
Reporting suspected fraud and business irregularities?
Aramco Asia employees, contractors, vendors, subcontractors and anyone else with whom Aramco Asia does business, should report to the Chief Auditor any situation that raises questions or suggests the possibility of violations of any law or regulation applicable to Aramco Asia’s operations.
Examples of items to be reported include: falsification of records or reports, violations of Aramco Asia’s policies, and any other irregularities, including: fraud, theft and matters creating a conflict of interest.
Specific types of issues that should be reported
- Forgery: The process of creating, altering or imitating documents (e.g., reports, certificates, etc.), with the intent to deceive.
- Conflicts of Interest: Any financial interest, any business or professional activity, current employment, or any obligation or participation in an outside entity, which might interfere with the ability of a Aramco Asia employee to objectively perform his or her professional duties and responsibilities, or impair independence and objectivity.
- Bribery, kickbacks and improper gratuities: Payments of money or other items of an economic value, payments in kind of goods or services, gifts, bribes, extensions of credit or other benefits extended to, received or requested — by customers, employees, suppliers, vendors, competitors, directors, officers, auditors, government employees, government officials or agencies, or other parties — that are designed to influence business decisions or political processes.
- Misuse of resources: The improper, unauthorized, or unlicensed use of property or resources by a Aramco Asia employee for nonbusiness related reasons or purposes, including improper use of systems and timekeeping.
- False representation: Statements or actions that encourage or result in untimely, false or intentional misrepresentation, concealment or destruction of information to deceive or mislead.
- Embezzlement: The fraudulent appropriation of funds or property entrusted to your care but actually owned by someone else.
- Falsified QA/QC Reports: Complaints about product or service quality or effectiveness; allegations of product tampering; violation of policies and practices for manufacturing controls; allegations of noncompliance with product standards or service delivery.
- Theft: The unauthorized removal or taking of supplies, equipment, furniture, fixtures, products, cash, merchandise or other tangible property.