This website is operated by Aramco Asia Korea Limited (the “Company”).
Any communication or material that you may post or transmit to the Company over the Internet or the World Wide Web (WWW) is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary.
2. Items of Personal Information to be Collected and the Method of Collection
A customer may use this Website without providing the Company with his/her personal information. The Company collects the following personal information through this Website.
- Name, company name, department, title, region, address, postal code, office telephone number, mobile telephone number, e-mail address, fax number, career and education background, etc.
3. Purposes of Use of the Collected Personal Information
The Company uses personal information especially for the following purposes, and makes efforts to provide customers with upgraded services.
- Verification of the customer.
- Improvement of products and services, maintenance and management of the Website.
- Establishment and management of customer database.
- Performance of legal and administrative obligations imposed on the Company, such as tax return and payment.
- Identification and confirmation of education background and career of employment candidate.
- Management of previous application history.
- Determination of hiring and notification thereof..
- Confirmation of employment candidate’s intention to apply when additional hiring needs arise with the Company.
4. Processing/Retention Period and Destruction of Personal Information
A. Processing/retention period of personal information
- In principle, when the purposes of collecting and using personal information are achieved, the information will be destroyed immediately. Also, in the event that a customer withdraws his/her consent to the collection of personal information, or requests deletion thereof, the personal information will be immediately destroyed. However, in the event that any personal information is required to be retained under applicable laws and regulations, including the Korean Commercial Code, etc., the personal information will be retained for the period as prescribed under such laws and regulations, and will be used only for the purposes as prescribed under the laws and regulations.
- *Information on the website visit: 3 months (Protection of Communications Secrets Act)
B. Destruction of personal information
- Personal information will be retained for a certain period and destroyed for the sake of information protection under the internal policy and applicable laws and regulations (see the period of retention/use of the collected personal information) after the purposes of use of personal information are achieved. Any print-out version of personal information will be shredded using a shredder or incinerated, and any personal information stored in the electronic files will be destroyed using a technical method which makes the records irreproducible.
5. Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
The Company provides a third party with the collected personal information as set forth below.
1) Saudi Aramco (+966 13 872 0115) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,
2) Aramco Far East (Beijing) Business Services Co. Ltd (+86 10 8590 5900) in China,
- All personal information described in the CV/resume from the potential employees (e.g. name, company name, department, title, region, address, postal code, office telephone number, mobile telephone number, e-mail address, fax number, career an educational background, etc.) would be provided to above two third partiesfor the purpose of recruiting and hiring. The retention period for the personal information received will be until the purposes of using the personal information are achieved.
- The request with contact information (e.g. name, company name, department, title, region, address, postal code, office telephone number, mobile telephone number, e-mail address) and inquiries from materials suppliers and service providers would be forwarded to and shared with above two Parties, until the purposes of using the personal information are achieved.
3) Google, Inc. (+1 650 253 0000) in the United States
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. The retention period for the personal information received will be until the purposes of using the personal information are achieved.
6. Delegation of the Processing of Personal Information
The Company delegates the processing of personal information of customers and others to part or all of the delegatees as set forth below and the delegatees may process personal information according to the purposes of the delegation.
- 1) The First Advantage for background checks.
- 2) Google, Inc. will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- 3) DigitasLBi Ltd. for website hosting.
The delegatees will handle personal information according to the details of the delegated services, and will not use the personal information for purposes other than the purpose of providing the services. The Company will manage and supervise the delegatees to prevent any loss, stealth, divulge, fabrication, damage, etc. of the personal information.
7. Rights/Obligations of Customers and Others and the Method of Exercising thereof
Customers may exercise the following rights as an information principal.
- A customer may request (i) access to his/her personal information, (ii) correction or deletion of the personal information, or (iii) suspension of processing of the personal information.
- The legal representative of a child under 14 may request access, correction, deletion, processing or suspension of any personal information on the child.
- When requested as above, the Company will confirm whether the requesting party is the information principal or a justifiable representative.
- Only when there is a justifiable reason as set forth under laws or a reason equivalent thereto, the Company may reject such a request.
8. Matters concerning to Ensure the Security of Personal Information
The Company is taking proper managerial, technical and physical measures to ensure the security of information to be collected online to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
A customer has an option to install cookies. A customer may accept all cookies, or instruct the web browser to send notice at the time of installation of cookies, or refuse to accept all cookies by adjusting the relevant function in the web browser of his/her own computer. However, in the event of refusing the installation of cookies, there may be a problem in providing services.
An example of the installation method (in the case of Internet Explorer): The tool button on the upper part of the web browser > Internet Option > Personal Information.
10. Department in charge of Protecting Personal Information and Handling Complaints
The Company has the following department in charge of protecting customers’ personal information and handling complaints related to personal information. Customers may file any and all complaints related to protection of personal information which may arise in the course of using the Company’s services with the following department.
Personal Information Department
Name: Woojung Kim (Executive Service Coordinator)
Name: Minjung Kim (HR Coordinator)