- Job Title: Business Origination & Technology Coordinator
- Location: AAK, Seoul, Korea
- Organization: Business Origination & Technology
Requirement / Qualifications
Academic/ Professional Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in chemical engineering or related
- A minimum of 5-years relevant experience with exposure to multiple industries like Petrochemicals, Energy, Technology and Chemical & Materials
Technical skills required
- A strong analytical ability to convert raw data and information into actionable business items and plans to identify the new business opportunities at their early stage
- Ability to develop the understanding of the financial, operating, technical and strategic elements of identified opportunities across a wide range of industries
- A strong project management or coordination skill including leading or facilitating large cross-functional development teams
- Broad industry experience and insight including Petrochemicals, Energy, Chemical & Materials and Technology
- Experience in identifying new business opportunities across a wide range of industries and developing an initial business plan through strategic fit assessment, study on industry & business structure, value chain & market analysis, competitor analysis and initial economic modeling
- Experience in sourcing technology and deployment through R&D collaboration and venture investment
- Experiences in various types of business transaction like merger & acquisition, J/V, partnership, and/ or third party outsourcing projects
- Experience of new business development or business strategy or planning in Corporate or business department, division or unit level
- Strong interpersonal and written, oral and presentation-based communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously
- Outgoing, positive, cooperative, result-driven
Others & Preferences
- Have experienced under well-organized company system in multi-international companies or large companies including conglomerate
- Have broad and excellent network with potential industrial partners in Korea
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and coordinate new business opportunities between various Saudi Aramco proponents and local potential partners by generating new business ideas and assessing the idea’s feasibility in the area of Petrochemicals, Energy and Chemicals & Materials.
- Support senior team member’s task and activity under the guidance of senior team members
- Search various technologies in Korea which fit to Saudi Aramco interesting area and immediately applicable to Saudi Aramco with high business impact. Venture technology sourcing is included in terms of mid-long term point of view.
- Develop R&D collaboration program with world class University, R&D institute and potential industrial partners in Korea and support on the identified collaboration programs.
- Regular or ad-hoc basis market intelligence & report for target market, technology and product
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV in Korean and English stating your experience as well as current & expected salary.