- Job Title : Finance Assistant
- Working Location : AAK, Seoul, Korea
- Organization : Aramco Asia Korea
- Department : Finance
- Recruiting Area : Domestic
- Type of Recruitment : Dispatched employee for 2 years
Requirement / Qualifications
Academic/ Professional Qualification
- Bachelor degree (Accounting major or any relevant certificate is preferred but not mandatory)
Technical skills Required
- Proficient use of SAP system
- Skillful use of MS office (mainly excel files)
- Written and verbal conversation skill in English & Korean
- Email communication through Outlook
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting fields
- In charge of expense processing through SAP system
- Accounting use of SAP system
- Handling payroll and VAT data process
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, and mingle with people from various background
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform review of expense reports, and processing and posting in SAP system
- Maintain Accounting Instructions and procedures used internally by the office.
- Identify problems or unusual expenses if capable
- Perform accounting tasks under general supervision, include but not limited to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Accrual, Payroll accounting, Tax Compliance, and Reconciliation, General Ledger, etc.
- Help to prepare monthly reconciliation report, month-end closing, and financial reports.
- Assist to prepare the documentation necessary for SAFE inspection or auditing purposes
- Support quarterly VAT (Tax invoices) filing process in coordination with accounting firm
- Support Expat payroll processing, and accounting for payroll and withholding tax.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV in Korean and English stating your experience as well as current & expected salary.