- Job Title: JV Manager
- Location: AAK, Seoul, Korea
- Organization (Department/Division/Unit): Aramco Asia Portfolio Management Department / PMD(HDO)
Requirement / Qualifications
Academic/ Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, Marketing, Financial Management or closely related specialty. Post-graduate education or equivalent experience in Finance/Economics is desirable.
Technical skills Required
- Has proven ability to handle complex problems in a rigorous, analytical fashion. Experience must have been sufficiently broad so as to allow incumbent to be effective in technical, financial and marketing areas.
- Must have good communication skills and the demonstrated ability to produce quality written and oral reports and presentations, in English.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision on relatively unstructured tasks.
- Must know how and when to use a variety of statistical, and financial analytical tools and have a working knowledge of petroleum economics, petroleum technology and finance.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- CFA, CPA or other relevant professional certification/relevant experience in corporate or project financial analysis and modeling are a strong plus.
- Minimum of 8 years work experience with 5 years relevant experience in the petroleum industry or work associated with the oversight of investments in companies.
- Be a good hand at open communication with others.
- Adapt quickly to new circumstances such as company culture, organization and relationship with colleagues.
- Must display a high degree of tact at all times, be personable and have a mature outlook.
- Pleasant and out-going personality with good problem solving skills.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulate solutions and recommendations and provides central direction and control over complex JV business matters, including possible synergies.
- Serve as a focal point of contact between Saudi Aramco and the JV.
- Evaluate, summarize, and make recommendations on the JV Board agenda items, including Business Plans, Operating Plans and Capital programs.
- Review and keep abreast of finance, marketing, political, business environment, technical trends, local and corporate news, and other factors affecting the JV.
- Originate and/or evaluate ideas for potential improvement, develop basis for investigation and recommends action to the Deputy Director or Director.
- Develop and conduct presentations and reports on studies or projects as may be requested.
- Establish good communication with JV management by conducting frequent visits to the JV and represent the company for any shareholders meetings.
- Organize, mobilize, and direct company resources in the solution of specific JV problems as the need arises.
- Coordinate meetings, visits, and calls with JV for business matters such as benchmarking, technical exchanges, etc.
- Maintain the frequent reports up-to-dated.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Director.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us at email@example.com with your CV in Korean and English stating your experience as well as current & expected salary.