- Job Title: Public Affairs Assistant
- Period of contract: 1 year
- Location: AAK, Seoul, Korea
- Organization (Department/Division/Unit): Industrial Relations (Public Affairs)
Requirement / Qualifications
Academic/ Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree. Public relations or communications/journalism related degree is preferred.
- More than 3 years working experience in Korean companies or foreign-affiliated firms. Experience in public affairs or energy industry is preferred.
- Aware of cultural sensitivities & business practices, and able to adapt to various work environments.
- Be sensitive to the information policies with clear perception of how to handle confidential matters.
Technical skills Required
- Proficiency in English and Korean language in both written and verbal at a level required to perform the job as described herein.
- Be good at communicating, comprehending and writing accurately, clearly and concisely in English and Korean language at a level required to perform the job.
- Thorough knowledge of company policy and operations with clear perception and understanding of handling confidential matters.
- Basic software skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Adobe.
- Hands on working experience in Korean companies or foreign-affiliated firms.
- Experience in public affairs or energy industry is preferred.
- Be familiar with multinational working environment.
- Knowledge of the customs and traditions of Saudi Arabia and the Arab world is preferred.
- Have proactive attitude in working.
- Be good at team work and open communication with colleagues.
- Pleasant and out-going personality with good problem solving skills.
- Able to work on multiple tasks under time constraint circumstances.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist to perform a list of public relations work including developing PR material, supporting corporate CSR activities/conferences/events, monitoring news from local and global media, and maintaining website.
- Assist the executive services work supporting the visiting managements from overseas including logistics and accommodation.
- Perform a variety of administrative activities that are determined by the requirements of Public Affairs function including corporate events, developing documents, handling SAP and contract/procurement follow up.
- Assist to handle all tasks assigned effectively and confidentially and in a timely manner, and perform any support or task as directed.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by supervisor.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org your CV in Korean and English stating your experience as well as current & expected salary.