Job Title : Quality Engineer
Working Location : AAK, Seoul, Korea
Organization : Aramco Asia Korea
Department : Engineering & Technical Service
Unit : Quality Management
Recruiting Area : Domestic
Type of Recruitment : Regular employee
Minimum Requirement / Qualifications
Academic/ Professional Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Equivalent ; Mechanical Engineering preferable
Technical skills Required
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of inspection practices and manufacturing processes.
- 10 Years’ Experience in QC in the following steel industry manufacturing; such as piping mills, fittings, pressure vessel or heat exchangers.
- Must possess good working habits, strong work ethic, able to adhere to working hours and standard business etiquette.
Others & Preferences
- Ability to handle multi-disciplinary inspection engineering activities
- Poses international certifications in field of expertise (API, NACE, NDE, etc.)
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead to perform inspection of material purchased for Saudi Aramco manufactured within South Korea.
- Ensure purchase order compliance by reviewing material and test certificates.
- Monitor and coordination activities and direction of QM, QC and QA services by contracted inspection agencies
- Review of and recommend enhancements to Saudi Aramco standards in the field of expertise
- Conduct technical and quality analysis/studies, on request basis, in the field of expertise
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV in Korean and English stating your experience as well as current & expected salary.APPLY NOW