- Job Title : Senior Marketing Analyst
- Working Location : AAK, Seoul, Korea
- Organization : Aramco Asia Korea
- Department : Marketing Services Coordination (MSC)
- Recruiting Area : Domestic
- Type of Recruitment : Regular employee
Minimum Requirement / Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree – Chemical Engineer/Business Administration (Marketing) – Economics
- MBA is preferred
Technical Skills / Professional
- Knowledge of crude oil market, refining process, refining margin economics, and crude oil trade flow
- Excellent skills in both, spoken and written English & Korean
- Excellent skills in using MS Office
- Data analysis, communication/negotiation skills
- Writing reports & Presentation Skills
- Knowledge of crude oil storage business/management
- 8 to15 years of experience in energy sector particularly crude oil market
- Experience in international crude oil/refined products trading environment or equivalent.
- Responsible, Strategic, Friendly, Detail orientated and Flexible.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Write and issue weekly and monthly market and pricing report
- Provide in depth understanding of market trends beyond what the numbers show, recognize emerging trends and how it may affect the business
- Provide unique information through market peers to help make decisions on market issues
- Perform all duties required to grow the business and enhance customer relations, handle customer issues
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior peers, tap into their skill base for more efficient use of working hours
- Lead committees and teams on different market related issues
- Act as custodian of contracts with publication and government data portal subscription.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by Line Manager
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV in Korean and English stating your experience as well as current & expected salary.