- Job Title : Sourcing Engineer
- Working Location : AAK, Seoul, Korea
- Organization : Aramco Asia Korea
- Department : Strategic Sourcing and Supplier Relationship Management
- Recruiting Area : Domestic
- Type of Recruitment : Regular employee
Minimum Requirement / Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Instrumentation etc.
Technical Skills / Professional
- Good English speaking and writing skills.
- Good at Electrical Equipment, Instrumentation and IT and communication equipment, or mechanical equipment.
- General knowledge in supplier’s qualifications, inspection and sourcing.
- Familiar with SAP environment (preference, not a must).
- Minimum 3~8 years of relevant working experience in sourcing and procurement, and at least 3 years with a multinational company.
- Good organizational work ability and attention to details.
- Analytical, Ability to work under pressure and excellent time management and organization skills.
- Good personal effectiveness skills in interpersonal, influencing, communication, decision making, and teamwork, Adapting to change.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
1. Basic Function :
- Identify and review new potential manufactures and contractors; submit registration packages for quality and engineering review after pre-screening; promote KSA economy by introducing investment opportunities to local suppliers.
2. Scope :
- Work under general direction and guidance from department head.
- Possess a good knowledge of the assigned commodities which are with little technical and/or commercial complexity, their values and sources of supply to ensure the
- Company’s continued usage of these materials.
- Carry-out screening survey to verify the manufacturer’s true technical & quality capabilities.
3. Principal Duties :
- Identify new potential manufactures and contractors.
- Help to develop sources of supply when source coverage is considered inadequate, or at specific request of supervisor.
- Help to review suppliers’ (manufactures and contractors) legal, physical and financial status.
- Verify supplier’s capabilities and capacities to produce the targeted commodities (9COM).
- Participate with RSA and QMD in their physical survey.
- Maintain and enhance supplier relations through effective communications and meetings.
- Prepare technical and quality packages for review by inspection and engineering units with review by senior staff.
- Maintain appropriate contact with vendors and other departments within Saudi Aramco.
- Assist to promote KSA economy by introducing the potential investment opportunities to local suppliers.
- Work with Strategic Sourcing Division on developing and updating the 9COM list based on country’s strength.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by Line Manager.
- Maintain appropriate contact with other Sourcing, Purchasing personnel, Logistics, Inspection and other disciplines.
- Regular contact with other Aramco Asia Offices.
- Maintain appropriate contact with vendors concerning commodity availability, prices, and terms of supply and placement of orders.
- Frequent contact with the Saudi Aramco Materials Supply (MS) and Saudi Aramco user organization via SAP, Email, Fax etc., to solve any queries regarding requisitions and orders.
- Has contact with other out of kingdom (OOK) purchasing offices on an as needed basis.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us at email@example.com with your CV in Korean and English stating your experience as well as current & expected salary.