We are looking for a Chemical Engineer to join Southern Area Gas Producing Department (SAGPD) as a Process Engineer.
SAGPD is a reliable producer of all targeted avails of unassociated gas from southern area fields in a safe, efficient, cost effective and environmentally responsible manner capitalizing on well-developed human resources. You will monitor, evaluate, maintain and troubleshoot SAGPD operating facilities.
As a successful candidate:
- You should hold a Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering. MSc degree in related major is highly preferred.
- You must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a process engineer with reputation Oil & Gas operations’ company.
- You must have knowledge of industry standards and codes to support the design reviews, and plant modifications.
- You must have experience in reviewing Process Flow Diagrams, Isometric Diagrams, and P&IDs.
- You must have experience in field investigation and troubleshooting process issues and equipment failures, including pumps, compressors, hydraulic, and piping systems.
- You must have experience with process simulation modeling by using advanced computer software.
- You must have experience with conducting risk assessments and HAZOPs.
- You should have experience in commissioning and testing process system and equipment.
- You should have experience in preparing process equipment specifications and process datasheets.
- You should have thorough understanding of plant and pipeline operations, hydrocarbon process technologies, process modeling, capital investment, and economic evaluations.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be expected to perform the following:
- Provide operational management information and technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating data and trends by using advanced computer software.
- Develop and review the engineering design packages for any process, piping modifications for new or upgrade projects.
- Review Project Proposal design packages related Process issues.
- Update and maintain engineering documentation and drawings.
- Provide analysis, evaluation and interpretation to support projects, processes and financial evaluations related to SAGPD Capital Investment decisions.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with AAK – “job title” as the subject. Please attach your CV and state your experience as well as current & expected salary.