Saudi Aramco’s Domestic Refining & NGL Fractionation team is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Planning Engineer to work in the Jazan Refinery, handling all engineering activities related to the scheduling of product movement. The refinery will have the capacity to process 400,000BPD of Arabian Heavy and Arabian Medium crude oils to product gasoline, ultra-low-sulfur diesel, benzene and paraxylene.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A bachelor degree in chemical engineering.
- At least seven years of experience as a planning/scheduling engineer in an oil and gas refinery.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Report on weekly & monthly basis production/business performance and measurements.
- Ensure adherence to production schedules, plans & budget to derive actual vs planned and deviations and highlight recommendations to address/mitigate the associated gaps.
- Update/upgrade the Linear Programming (LP) model and implement Multi Blend Optimizer (MBO) for blend and product movement scheduling.
- Lead determination of production incident losses for insurance.
- Ensure and maintain a planning and optimization focus and presence within production, process and maintenance activities
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state the job title in the subject. Please attach your CV and state your experience.