We are seeking a Marketing Analyst to join the Strategic Studies & Market Analysis of Crude Oil Sales & Marketing Department.
The Strategic Studies & Market Analysis is responsible for providing support to the business through following functions: Market Analysis, Strategy, Planning, Performance Monitoring & Reporting and Data Management.
You will be responsible for the development of markets for crude oil and for the negotiation of contract terms for the sale of crude oil within a particular area of assignment. This includes but not limited to analyzing the global oil market and provide solutions that serve the department and the company.
- As the successful candidate you will hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or Engineering from a recognized and approved program. MBA may also be an advantage.
- You will have 10 years’ experience in the oil marketing, sales, trading or oil supply field. Supervisory or managerial experience is also desirable.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Identify crude sales opportunities and develops markets for Saudi crude oil.
- Make contacts with potential buyers and develops and negotiates price, delivery, and quality and quantity terms for crude term, spot or incremental sales for Saudi crude oil.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients. Handles contract negotiations, discusses necessary cutbacks in contracted deliveries to meet quota requirements or discusses possible client increases in nominations at times when the quota is not in effect.
- Monitor crude pricing, relative crude values and other market trends in the area of assignment.
- Coordinate with the SPI N.Y., SPOL, London & Tokyo Operations organization to ensure that customers' crude delivery requirements are met.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with AAK – “job title” as the subject. Please attach your CV and state your experience as well as current & expected salary.