Saudi Aramco’s Domestic Refining & NGL Fractionation team is seeking an experienced Oil Supply Planner/Dispatcher to work in the Jazan Refinery. The refinery will have the capacity to process 400,000BPD of Arabian Heavy and Arabian Medium crude oils to product gasoline, ultra-low-sulfur diesel, benzene and paraxylene.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- A bachelor degree in engineering from a reputable university (chemical engineering preferred).
- At least twelve (12) years of experience in oil/gas operations, preferably including experience as a Supervising Operator.
- Thorough knowledge of plant and facilities in his dispatching or planning area.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
Duties & Responsibilities
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provides training guidance for less experienced Planner/ Dispatchers.
- Carries overall responsibility for the planning and scheduling activities.
- Performs the normal planning, scheduling and dispatching functions to assure efficient, safe operations, which will most effectively achieve the aims and objectives of the company.
- Evaluates unusual or abnormal situations and takes proper action to either correct the problem or analyze and select the best possible alternatives.
- Reacts to emergency situations promptly with precise action steps and coordination of any required facilities to correct the situation and/or minimize its effect on other operations.
- Takes prompt and proper action in emergency situations results in vast potential savings and protection of personnel and facilit
- Ensures that proper company management personnel are kept informed of critical matter
- Ensures that a continuous log of events is maintained.
- Coordinates activities with other shifts to ensure a smooth, continual flow of communications and operations.
- Recommends changes in procedures and/or facilities when improvements in operations can result.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us at email@example.com with AAK – “job title” as the subject. Please attach your CV and state your experience as well as current & expected salary.