We are seeking a Process Engineer – Aromatics, to join Operation Engineering Division of Jazan Refinery Complex. The refinery will have the capacity to process 400,000BPD of Arabian Heavy and Arabian Medium crude oils to product gasoline, ultra-low-sulfur diesel, benzene and paraxylene.
- Familiar with Petrochemical unit’s especially Aromatic Process.
- Monitoring of the plant performance, carrying out technical evaluations.
- Provide support services and troubleshoot any problems that arise with manufacturing.
- Assist in improving the quality of products and reducing production costs.
- Inspect and review operating activities and determine production schedules.
- Perform supply and demand balances for Jazan Complex and conduct investigations to determine the root cause of specific issue in the plant.
- Research ways to reduce production costs, develop production goals, and create schedules and plans for individual tasks.
- Chemical engineer with 12-15+ years’ experience in Aromatic
- Develop KPI and perform gap analysis.
- Perform optimization analysis, forecasts, economic reviews and evaluations on equipment / projects, operations and system operating strategies.
- Devising ways to improve systems while reducing costs, ensuring that work is completed within schedule, setting and meeting deadlines, and troubleshooting any problems with the equipment / process.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us at email@example.com with AAK – “job title” as the subject. Please attach your CV and state your experience as well as current & expected salary.