Saudi Aramco’s Domestic Refining & NGL Fractionation team is seeking an experienced Product Movement Process Engineer to work in the Jazan Refinery, handling tank farm and marine terminal units. The refinery will have the capacity to process 400,000BPD of Arabian Heavy and Arabian Medium crude oils to product gasoline, ultra-low-sulfur diesel, benzene and paraxylene.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A bachelor degree in chemical engineering.
- At least ten years of experience working in an oil and gas refinery.
- In depth knowledge of operations and management of crude oil.
- Experience in blending operations and the application of blend laws.
- Proficiency using blending automation software.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Perform monitoring and troubleshooting for units associated with the tank farm and other product movement/tank farm facilities.
- Provide technical supports to ensure efficient and reliable operation of tankages, flaring, blending and crude & product handling systems.
- Develop KPIs for the product blending, flaring and other product movement/tank farm facilities as appropriate. Also, perform gap analysis and optimize plant.
- Conduct plant test run as appropriate in the crude feed and product handling, product blending systems under specific condition.
- Develop process engineering packages for engineering design changes in the tank farm, product handling, blending and flaring systems.
- Perform investigation for any upset/trips in the product movement/tank farm facilities.
- Assist Group Leader to review engineering packages for capital projects associated with the product movement/tank farm facilities.
- Perform shutdown, T&I coordination for product movement/tank farm facilities.
- Participate in HAZOP/PHA/JSA/MOC and other compliance review for product movement/tank farm facilities.
- Assist Group Leader for developing narratives and back-up calculations for the items pertaining to product movement/tank farm facilities that will be included in the operating and business plan.
- Provide mentoring and coaching for less senior engineers.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with AAK – “job title” as the subject. Please attach your CV and state your experience as well as current & expected salary.