Saudi Aramco’s Domestic Refining & NGL Fractionation team is seeking an experienced Process Engineer – Sulphur Recovery Unit, to work in the Jazan Refinery. The refinery will have the capacity to process 400,000BPD of Arabian Heavy and Arabian Medium crude oils to product gasoline, ultra-low-sulfur diesel, benzene and paraxylene.
- Familiar with Sulphur recovery process and Tail Gas Treating section.
- Familiar with the environmental regulations related to SRU operations.
- Familiar with Oxygen System safe operations and required safe guards for associated risk.
- Have the ability, skills and knowledge to optimize plant performance from safety, reliability, economic and environmental aspects for Sulphur recovery process and Tail Gas Treating unit considering all mode of operations including startup, normal operation and shutdown.
- Monitoring of the plant performance, carrying out technical evaluations.
- Provide support services and troubleshoot any problems that arise with manufacturing.
- Assist in improving the quality of products and reducing production costs.
- Inspect and review operating activities and determine production schedules.
- Perform supply and demand balances for Jazan Complex and conduct investigations to determine the root cause of specific issue in the plant.
- Research ways to reduce production costs, develop production goals, and create schedules and plans for individual tasks.
- Chemical engineer with 12-15+ years’ experience in sulphur recovery process.
- Develop KPI and perform gap analysis.
- Perform plant performance optimization analysis, forecasts, environmental, economic reviews and evaluations on equipment / projects, operations and system operating strategies.
- Devising ways to improve systems while reducing costs, ensuring that work is completed safely and within schedule, setting and meeting deadlines.
- Conduct troubleshooting and root cause analysis for equipment / process low efficiency or failure.
- Conduct HAZOP and PHA studies for the plants including design changes.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with AAK – “job title” as the subject. Please attach your CV and state your experience as well as current & expected salary.