Fadhli Gas Plant (FGP) is looking to hire a Rotating Equipment Engineer to join the plant.
FGP is one of Saudi Aramco mega project under construction to expand Master Gas System (MGS) to cater for the Kingdom’s growing energy demand. By end 2019 FGP will become a key component of the Kingdom’s master gas system, processing 2.5 BCFD gas from the onshore and offshore gas fields. FGP is responsible for safe operation and maintenance of, gas treat, gas dehydration, sulfur recovery & tail gas treatment, MEG regeneration units and associated utilities.
You will handle plant monitoring, performance measurement and equipment troubleshooting.
As a successful candidate, you should hold a Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering with a minimum of 15 years of experience in rotating equipment maintenance (centrifugal gas compressors, air compressors, steam turbines, dry gas seal, mechanical seals, power gas turbine units, various types of pumps, fans motors) preferably in the oil and gas industry, in troubleshooting, trip investigating and performing root cause failure analysis of rotating machinery. Also should have in-depth knowledge of international standards and codes ASME, API and ANSI especially standard such as API610, API 617, API 692, API 691 and others related to rotating equipment design and selection.
In addition, you should have experience with maintenance systems and maintenance tools such as SAP, RCM, PMO, PdM, working knowledge in advanced machinery vibration analysis, reliability centered maintenance, preventive and predictive maintenance strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Coordinate maintenance programs with user units to determine relative priorities and on-time completion of work in critical operating facilities with available work force.
- Assign maintenance manpower within your assigned area to meet daily changes in operating requirements and priorities.
- Recommend special work schedules, overtime or contractor participation to meet unusual or emergency situations.
- Plan assigned T&Is field-wide, analyses and sequences all work requests; estimates required manpower, justifying when necessary requests for additional manpower, overtime or extension of unit downtime.
- Assure that all details of material and equipment are available at jobsite. On major T&Is, you may direct one or more Maintenance Engineers in accomplishing this phase of the work.
- Execute the actual work during a T&I period, coordinates activities of assigned craftsmen and such other personnel as are assigned (night shift coordination, etc.) to assist in the execution of the work. you may act as the day shift coordinator on T&Is or direct the activities of one or more Maintenance Engineers assigned to this phase of the work.
- Report to concerned Maintenance Supervisor on quality and quantity of workmanship and adherence to standards by Maintenance Engineer and craftsmen within your assigned areas and recommends improved work methods.
- Report on deviation from approved schedules and assists in the correction of such deviations.
- Review Project Proposals to assure that maintenance aspects are considered in final design.
- Coordinate maintenance work between Maintenance Divisions when services from various divisions are required.
- Perform special assignments as directed, utilizing your engineering knowledge and experience. Such assignments may include work direction to one or more Maintenance Engineers. Application of Maintenance Engineer when specializing in Digital Maintenance Engineering Performs engineering analysis of real time, process control digital systems in central operations facilities to aid in fault diagnosis.
- Maintain activity on digital systems. Provides professional level expertise to the solution of complex hardware problems. Responsible, under the general direction of Superintendent in assigned Maintenance Division and with work direction from maintenance.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us at email@example.com with AAK – “job title” as the subject. Please attach your CV and state your experience as well as current & expected salary.