To serves as a senior advisor in planning & performance management (P&PM), providing professional analysis, advise, guidance and leadership in the resolution particularly of complex, cross-functional, non-routine and/or design P&PM and P&PM related issues that have significant importance to the company.
The successful candidate will have:
- A bachelor degree in business, engineering or a related discipline. For assigned risk professionals, a bachelor’s degree in risk management or a related discipline. Possession of an advanced business degree (e.g. MBA) and/ or relevant professional certification (e.g., CMA, CFA, CPA) is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in the practice of planning & performance management that has progressed to a leadership role, preferably in the oil refinery or related industry.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of management accounting, finance and Excel.
- The incumbent must have the proven ability to handle complex, unstructured problems in a rigorous, analytical fashion. Previous work experience must have been sufficiently broad to allow the incumbent to be effective in an assignment to any P&PM area
- Excellent command of oral & written English, with demonstrated capability of producing top quality written reports & presentations to senior-level audiences.
Duties & Responsibilities
You are expected to perform the following:
- Provide analytical financings & recommendations relating to regular P&PM tasks such as business plan preparation, performance tracking measurement, and performance analysis and accountability reporting.
- Conduct special P&PM-related studies such as the development of performance initiatives and business cases, benchmarking, risk management, design and re-design of measurements, processes and workflows, and information system-related changes.
- Provide supervision, coordination and / or facilitation in the execution of regular and special tasks by other P&PM personnel, as well as mentorship on P&PM analytical practice.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us at email@example.com and state the job title in the subject. Please attach your CV and state your experience.