Based in Saudi Arabia, the candidate will
- Prepare/review Tax Accounting (provisions)
- Understand Book to Tax Differences
- Experience with Transfer pricing (country-by-country reporting)
- Experience with Tax Compliance Regulatory (Withholding)
- Experience preparing and responding to Tax Authorities (Regulatory body).
- Understand and/or experience with International Law
- Experience with Saudi Arabian Tax Law would be advantageous but not necessary
- Prepared and/or review notes to the financials
- Provide Tax Planning / Optimization
- Experience with International tax exposure
- Present/discuss technical tax accounting topics with senior leadership
Candidate must have
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- CPA, ACCA, Chartered Accountant
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in Tax Accounting
- Experience with Big Four or MNC exposure
This position will be based in Saudi Arabia.
Candidate must be confident in an individual contributor role.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us at email@example.com with AAK – “job title” as the subject. Please attach your CV and state your experience as well as current & expected salary.