Job Title : Business Origination & Technology Coordinator
Working Location : AAK, Seoul, Korea
Organization : Aramco Asia Korea
Department : Business Origination & Technology
Recruiting Area : Domestic
Type of Recruitment : Regular employee
Minimum Requirement / Qualifications
- Master degree (must have) or equivalent in chemical engineering or related
- A minimum of 10-years relevant experience with exposure to multiple industries like Petrochemicals, Energy, Fine Chemical & Material, Water and Technology Sourcing
Technical Skills / Professional
- A strong analytical ability to convert raw data and information into actionable business intelligence to enable the identification of new business opportunities at their early stage.
- Ability to develop an understanding of the financial, operating, technical and strategic elements of identified opportunities across a wide range of industries
- A strong project management or coordinating skill including leading or facilitating large cross- functional development teams
- Broad industry experiences including Petrochemicals, Energy, Fine Chemical & Material, Water and Technology Sourcing
- Experiences in identifying new business opportunities across a wide range of industries and developing an initial business plan through strategic fit assessment, study on industry & business structure, value chain, market analysis, competitor analysis and initial economic modeling
- Experience in technology sourcing, reviewing, screening and deployment including venture investment and joint R&D collaboration with advanced & next generation technology
- Experiences in various types of business transaction like merger & acquisition, JN, partnership, and/or third party outsourcing projects.
- Experience of new business development or business strategy or planning in Corporate or business department, division or unit level.
- Strong interpersonal and written, oral and presentation-based communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously
- Outgoing, positive, cooperative, result-driven
Major Duties & Responsibilities
1. Business Origination
- Identify and coordinate new business opportunities between various Saudi Aramco proponents and local potential partners by generating new business ideas and assessing their feasibility in the area of Petrochemicals, Energy, Fine Chemical & Material, Water and Technology Sourcing.
- Search various technologies in Korea which fit to Saudi Aramco interesting area and immediately applicable to Saudi Aramco with high business impact. Venture technology sourcing is included in terms of mid- long term point of view.
- Develop R&D collaboration program with world class University, R&D institute and potential industrial partners in Korea and support on the identified collaboration programs.
3. Market Intelligence
- Regular or ad-hoc basis market intelligence & report for target market, technology and product
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV in Korean and English stating your experience as well as current & expected salary.