We are looking for an Instrument Engineer to join the Engineering Division under Hawiyah NGL Plant (HNGL) Department.
HNGL is a facility designed to process Haradh and Hawiyah Gas Plants mixed sales gas streams to extract recoverable NGL#s for use as a feedstock for the petrochemical industries in Jubail and Yanbu industrial cities. HNGL contains several process units including gas treating, NGL recovery, mercury removal, Gas compression and heat recovery systems for energy efficiency.
You will work as technical support engineer, developing Engineering design packages, participate in plant trip troubleshooting and investigation, review project documentations.
The successful candidate should hold a Bachelor's degree in electrical/instrumentation engineering with minimum of 10 years experience as field technical support, in the Oil/Gas industry.
Hands-on and in-depth knowledge of international standards and codes instrumentation national code (ENC) and NEMA and instrumentation/control systems such as process measurements, Relief/ control/ ESD valves, analyzers, equipment protection system (Vibration/temperature), fire systems and PLCs.
Duties & responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Develop engineering design scopes and packages.
- Preform control and relief valves sizing.
- Troubleshoot and investigate malfunction systems and provide recommendations to reactivate the issues.
- Conduct engineering job evaluation for plant modifications proposals.
- Provide the needed support to Plant Operation Engineers.
- Conduct and review major studies and Incident Investigations.
- Perform and coordinate engineering studies.
- Provide Engineering Support for approved Capital Projects.
- Maintain engineering drawings and Mark-up PFD's, P&ID's, ILD's and data sheets.
- Participate in HAZOP review sessions and ensure that all issues are addressed.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV and state AAS - “Job Title” in the subject.