We seek for a Rotating Equipment Engineer to work under Shedgum Gas Plant Department (ShGP).
ShGP was brought on stream in 1981. The plant current processing capacity is 2.5 billion standard cubic feet per day (BSCFD) of associated and non-associated gas. The plant products are NGL, Ethane, Sales Gas and Liquid Sulfur.
The engineer will apply an extensive and diverse resource of knowledge and experience, analyze and interpret conceptual ideas into workable solutions for complex problems and issues. Also, address and resolve critical situations, both technical and non-technical.
- The successful candidate should hold a Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in rotating equipment maintenance (centrifugal gas compressors, air compressors, steam turbines, dry gas seal, mechanical seals, power gas turbine units, various types of pumps, fans motors) preferably in the oil and gas industry, in troubleshooting, trip investigating and performing root cause failure analysis of rotating machinery.
- In-depth knowledge of international standards and codes ASME, API and ANSI especially standard such as API610, API 617, API 692, API 691 and others related to rotating equipment design and selection.
- Experience with maintenance systems and maintenance tools such as SAP, RCM, PMO, PdM…etc.
- Working knowledge in advanced machinery vibration analysis, reliability centered maintenance, preventive and predictive maintenance strategies.
Duties & responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Coordinate maintenance programs with user units to determine relative priorities and on-time completion of work in critical operating facilities with available work force.
- Assign maintenance manpower within to meet daily changes in operating requirements and priorities.
- Recommend special work schedules, overtime or contractor participation to meet unusual or emergencies.
- Plan assigned T&Is field-wide, analyse and sequence all work request; estimate required manpower, justifying when necessary request for additional manpower, and overtime or extension of unit downtime.
- Assure that all details of material and equipment are available at jobsite.
- Execute the actual work during T&I period, coordinate activities of assigned craftsmen and such other personnel as are assigned (night shift coordination, etc.) to assist in the execution of the work.
- Report on deviation from approved schedules and assist in the correction of such deviations.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV and state AAS - “Job Title” in the subject.