We are seeking a Graphics Designer to join the Corporate Reports Division of the Planning & Performance Management Department.
The Corporate Reports Division is responsible for providing executive management with key reports and presentations for certain activities, including the Business Plan and the Accountability exercises, among others.
The Graphics Designer primary role is to develop professional graphics, charts, presentations, report layouts, and multimedia.
As the successful candidate you will hold a Bachelor's degree in commercial art, design, graphics, from a recognized and approved program plus four (4) years of experience in commercial art.
Completion of a 2-year college program in commercial art, design, graphics, or art illustration or related discipline plus eight (8) years of experience in commercial art.
- Excellent command of oral and written English
- Written and spoken Arabic preferred
- A thorough knowledge of graphic composition
- Comprehensive understanding of state of the art, industry standard design applications for print and web
- Ability to effectively liaise with clients, understand Oil & GAS business objectives
- Meeting quick deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to work with a team and multiple stakeholders to create uniformed and very high level, polished, aligned presentations, reports and documents – messaging, wording and presentation
- Worked in a corporate experience background - a design Company is preferred
- Knowledge and expertise in digital illustrations (Adobe), PowerPoint (animations in PowerPoint), visual designs, video editing and graphic editing software
- Certificates in Microsoft and Adobe is a plus
- Oil & Gas background is preferred
- Must be a creative, conceptual thinker and take a professional approach to project management with considerations for time and costs.
- A thorough knowledge of graphic composition and design, typography, media production methods and art and business practices is required.
- Experience in commercial art or related fields.
Duties & responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
Actively communicate with clients to understand and deliver design material to their satisfaction
Design presentations using MS PowerPoint
Obtain content and approach approvals as required, keeping applicable supervisory levels informed of problems that arise and discussing proposed changes or other implications
Provide day-to-day direction for work-in-progress, accepting or rejecting materials produced
Perform any of the graphic design work as required to complete projects or demonstrate new techniques
Maintain media graphic files of designs for use in future projects
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV and state AAS - “Job Title” in the subject.