We are seeking an experienced Process Engineer specialized in Refinery Aromatic Processing Unit to join Jazan Refinery Complex.
The refinery will have the capacity to process 400,000BPD of Arabian Heavy and Arabian Medium crude oils to product gasoline, ultra-low-sulfur diesel, benzene and paraxylene.
The successful candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering.
Minimum of 10 years refinery process experience including: 5 years in Aromatics Processing units, experience in Axens licensed Aromatics units is preferred.
Experience in related refining processes including Continuous Catalyst Reformer (CCR) and Naphtha Hydrotreater (NHT) units is a plus.
Duties & responsibilities
You are expected to perform the following:
- Provide support services and troubleshoot any problems that arise with manufacturing.
- Assist in improving the quality of products and reducing production costs.
- Inspect and review operating activities and determine production schedules.
- Perform optimization analysis, forecasts, economic reviews and evaluations on equipment/projects, operations and system operating strategies.
- Perform supply and demand balances for Jazan Complex and conduct investigations to determine the root cause of specific issue in the plant.
- Research ways to reduce production costs, develop production goals, and create schedules and plans for individual tasks.
- Devising ways to improve systems while reducing costs, ensuring that work is completed within schedule, setting and meeting deadlines, and troubleshooting any problems with the equipment/ process.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV and state AAS - “Job Title” in the subject.